Objectives of this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe professional project management
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyse project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close the project.
- Above all of proceed to Course PV EXP 302 (Our Solar PV Management and Design course) and other courses in our series of Solar PV Expert courses.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL BE DELIVERED
Next Day 1