PV EXP 302: SOLAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PV EXP 301 (COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
1. Pay a minimum deposit of N20,000 to hold a place.
2. Balance due on start date.
Note: if your balance is not paid on start date, you will not be allowed to take the class.
Complete End to End Service from Preliminary Design through to Installation and After Care.
- Learn to use the following Software Packages
- Google Earth – aerial mapping software
- Auto Cad
- PV Sol
- PV Syst 6
- MS Project (from PV EXP 301)
- Initial system Design
- Use Installation website (brightstarsolarinstallation.com) to find information on site details.
- Initial consultation with solar experts to help and electricity usage data for 12 months on Client premises
- Identifying premises on aerial mapping software e.g (Google Earth)
- Creating an indicative outline drawing fitting the brief received- (PV Sol)
- calculating expected generation and consumption (PV Syst)
- calculating costs working within your budget. (MS Project)
- Energy surveys and audits,
- delivering sustainability without compromise in the following ways:
- Survey of Trusted brands
- Estimating projects needs and budget at the forefront of product proposals
- Competitive prices
- Best and most suitable solar PV products selected for client’s project
- Survey of Top World Class Suppliers. & Direct supply chain
- specification of the correct products,
- Final System Design
- Hands on
- Solar Design Software Packages PV Syst 6, PV Sol.
Back to course category