PV EXP 302: SOLAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
You can also take this Course On-Site. Click here to Book the Course!
- PV EXP 301 (COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
Complete End to End Service from Preliminary Design through to Installation and After Care.
- Learn to use the following Software Packages
- Google Earth – aerial mapping software
- Auto Cad
- PV Sol
- PV Syst 6
- MS Project (from PV EXP 301)
- Initial system Design
- Use Installation website (brightstarsolarinstallation.com) to find information on site details.
- Initial consultation with solar experts to help and electricity usage data for 12 months on Client premises
- Identifying premises on aerial mapping software e.g (Google Earth)
- Creating an indicative outline drawing fitting the brief received- (PV Sol)
- calculating expected generation and consumption (PV Syst)
- calculating costs working within your budget. (MS Project)
- Energy surveys and audits,
- delivering sustainability without compromise in the following ways:
- Survey of Trusted brands
- Estimating projects needs and budget at the forefront of product proposals
- Competitive prices
- Best and most suitable solar PV products selected for client’s project
- Survey of Top World Class Suppliers. & Direct supply chain
- specification of the correct products,
- Final System Design
- Hands on
- Solar Design Software Packages PV Syst 6, PV Sol.
Back to course category