PV MED 201: SOLAR ELECTRICIAN
DescriptionBack to course category
This 5 Day ONSITE course is focussed Off- Grid connected systems. Both ON-Grid and Hybrid Installations will also be addressed.
This takes place every two week ie twice a month. Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
During the classroom based sessions you will cover the Lesson Objectives below:
LESSON OBJECTIVES. During this course, you will learn:
- Different types of Renewable Technologies and the place Photovoltaic Panels in this .
- How a Photovoltaic System Works – Principles and Components
- Designing of a PV System
- Installation of a PV System
- Load sharing in the Distribution Board.
- Commissioning and Client Hand-Over
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
On the last day of the course you will take your assessments. This will involve connecting up real solar panels to live inverters in our centre and ensuring they are all working correctly.
Key practical skills learnt and assessed will be:
- How to plan and prepare for installation
- How to install the roof array
- How to install cabling, inverter and AC supply
- Load Sharing
- Schedule of inspections
- PV array tests
- Commission the system including; electrical installation certs, schedule of test results, Handover system
YOU CAN ALSO CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON NUMBERS ABOVE (AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE)Back to course category
BAS 100, BAS 102
3rd to 4th Nov., 2022