Solar PV Course Bundles 1 – Basic Level
₦77,000.00 – ₦100,000.00
Basic Level Courses
BASIC/START LEVEL PACK- SOLAR INSTALLERS
Pitched towards who wish to become Solar Installers (both Roof top and Ground Solar Installers) This series is good for those who have the ability to use tools effectively whether acquire or otherwise.
Below are the courses in this bundle (PV BAS IOO course series)
- PV BAS 100 (ROOFER/ SOLAR INSTALLER) View Course
- PV BAS 101 (GROUND/ SOLAR INSTALLER View Course
- PV BAS 103 (SOLAR PRODUCTS/ACCESSORIES/INSTALLATION KITS) View Course
- PV GEN 100 (HEALTH & SAFETY IN SOLAR FOR INSTALLERS View Course
- PV GEN 102 (SOLAR SALES. AND ASSESOR) View Course
Module 1: PV BAS 100 (ROOFER/ SOLAR INSTALLER)
1. Introduction to roof installation.
2. Identifying tools and items needed for roof installations.
3. Health and safety on the roof.
4. Practical roof installations.
Module 2; PV BAS 1 0 1 (GROUND/ SOLAR INSTALLER)
1. Short Introduction to where and why installing Solar Energy Systems can use on ground and on streets.
2. Practical groundwork Instruction with the associated safety instruction.
3. Practical Solar Panels ground Installation Lessons.
Module 3; PV GEN 102 (SOLAR SALES AND ASSESOR)
1. Energy consultant Competence
You will learn how to become an Energy Consultant to your potential customers. As an Energy Consultant,
you will help them understand their energy consumption and then devises strategies which would reduce
energy costs. This may require you to advise the customer on solar energy system and alternative-energy
products and services.
2. You will become a Commercial Solar Sales Representative. You will be able to handles commercial sales of a
company and therefore be responsible for growing company sales by learning how to market solar energy
system installation services
3. You will learn to work in a team with other sales personnel in charting effective sales strategies. By
understanding the target markets and learn to develop sale strategies for each Target market.
4. You will learn the rudiments of solar installation procedure.
5. Learn to take some vital site information (useful to the Technical Department) during site visits.
Module 4; PV BAS 103 (SOLAR PRODUCTS/ACCESSORIES/INSTALLATION KITS)
1. Know the type and functionality of the three types of Roof Solar System Installation Packages (Roof Top Grid-
tied, Roof Top Off Grid (stand-alone) and Roof Top Hybrid System)
2. Know how each of these Solar Energy System is set up and how it works and under which situation these can
be set up.
to function properly.
4. Know how these components work together to enable electrical generation for the energy needs in the
1. Identifying, Eliminating & Controlling the hazards on a rooftop installation.
2. Use of ladder and similar equipment.
3. Personal fall protective equipment (PFPE).
4. Personal protective equipment.
5. Safety signs and their meaning.
7. Rights and responsibilities.
8. Insurance and company policies
9. Incident Reporting.
10. Emergency and rescue planning.
11. Work place Housekeeping
12th – 15 Jan. 2023, 12th -15th Dec. 2022, 19th – 22nd Dec. 2022, 21st – 24th Nov. 2022, 28th Nov. – 1st Dec. 2022, 5th – 8th Dec. 2022, 5th – 8th Jan. 2023
Select Optional Course, PV GEN 102 (SOLAR SALES. AND ASSESOR)